- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or purchase a service.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website and services.
- To improve our website and customer service to enable us to personalize your experience while visiting our website.
- To process transactions.
- If you have previously purchased any service(s) from us we may provide to you details of similar service(s), or other services, that you may be interested in.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.